Wednesday, March 23, 2011

God is faithful....

So somedays I can hear satan telling me that I am worthless. I imagine I am not the only one. Just take a look at the world, take a look at your neighbor, take a look in the mirror.  What do you see? Misery? Greed? Hopelessness? If so you're hearing satan.
God sees lost people in need of a saviour. People who can't see Him because satan has convinced them there is nothing but hopelessness. They can't see the beauty around them. They can't see His faithfulness. Today in my Bible devotions they suggested taking a piece of paper and write "God is Faithful" at the top and list all the ways He has been faithful to us, don't forget to look in the bible for examples. They are there to remind us of His faithfulness.... a woman gets pregnant at 90, the Red Sea splits in two, the walls of Jericho fall, God protects David, He sends a way(Jesus) for us to cross a great divide to Him, don't stop till the page is full. Then praise Him for His faithfulness. I know by the time I was done I had so much joy in my heart.  Know His faithfulness is great to us and feel joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment