Monday, March 28, 2011

I haven't been doing much of anything lately. I just had the computer worked on so that I can access a few sites it wouldn't let me see. Like my friend Heather's art gallery. Really neat. Check it out, there is a link to it on the left. Sundapplednest.blogspot.com  Plus I found out that the internet that Emily likes to use, Mozilla Firefox, is actually better to use than IE because not many use it yet and viruses are rare.
I have been making more jewelry items, I have pics but I have to get a usb cable for the camera to upload them. I love making stuff like that. Jewelry is fun.
Talked to my grandpa who lives in CA.  He, my parents and my aunt and cousin were all in New Mexico this past weekend for a reunion of WW 2 Bataan Death March POW vets. Wow thats a mouthful. He did a few interviews but only one was recorded can't wait to see it. He is planning to attend a reunion in Pittsburgh in June so I will go out to visit with him then. Can't wait!
Started in a FB bible study group based on the book Made to Crave by Lysa Terkeurst. That was neat. First of all, the book so far is good. We were to read one chapter a week but it's hard to put down and I know I'm not the only one so we agreed to discuss one chapter each week and to encourage each other.
Secondly, it was nice to know I am not the only one struggling with cravings and realizing that I need to crave God more. Praying that He will help me through this as I grow closer to Him.
Cleaned the church on saturday with my oldest daughter's help. She is such a good girl. She complains about chores and how we overwork her, then I'll break out into a rousing version of ....Cinderelly, Cinderelly night and day it's Cinderelly. fix the fire, make the breakfast, wash the dishes, do the mopping, and the sweeping and the dusting, they always keep her hopping, she goes around in circles till she's very, very dizzy, still they holler keep a-busy, cinderelly.  To which she replies, "that's right all I am is a slave to you". I always tell her that's why we have kids. :)
I have also been trying to plan a highschool class reunion with all 8 of my classmates. That's right, we were the second largest class by 1989. Woohoo!! We got a date down and a picnic in the works. Most of us are on FB so we keep in contact that way. Sad thing is it took us 6 years to get back in touch with each other. But that happens esp when you have families to take care of.
That  is all for now. I need to have something to say next time.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment