Tuesday, March 22, 2011

So here I go......

Ok so I have decided to give blogging a try. I don't know how long I'll keep it up or who will read it. But here goes..I am a mom of four kids ranging in age 3 to 17. I have one starting pre school and one getting ready to graduate.
Right now my three older ones live with their dad a few minutes from me. Emily, Jacob and Amber are 17, 12 & 11. Megan is 3, as if you didn't guess that already. She lives with her dad and me 20 miles from Hershey, PA. (Which is dangerous to someone struggling with a sugar addiction.)
I am turning 40 this year and I am starting to feel it. I am struggling to do something about my health and diet quickly since I can't turn back the hands of time. I'd rather not get to 60 or 70 and struggle to walk or move period. I want to continue to feel younger than my actual age as I have in the past and to do that changes need to be made.
I dabble in jewelry making. I am trying my hand at natural and cheap products such as homemade deoderant and such. So far I have only made the deoderant which my husband uses alot since he has reactions to all store bought ones. I like it sometimes but it doesn't always help me. Maybe I need a new recipe.
Well that's good for a start. I f I want to keep this up for long I can't reveal all of me at once. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment